>> Thought-provoking speeches and powerful panel discussion
>> Open-minded network of decision makers, thought leaders and innovation experts
>> Future insights into trends and dynamics reshaping healthcare
This year’s topics include:
- Dr. Jan Schlüchter, Novartis
Joint Value Creation – the only viable model in the future
- Chris Isler, (former) Pfizer Integrated Healthcare
Smarter Healthcare – where we might see it and why it’s taking so long
- Alexander Würfel, AbbVie
What impulses does the pharmaceutical industry require in order to produce real innovation?
- Prof. Dr Christoph Meinel, Hasso Plattner Institute
Bigger Data, better healthcare? Big Data – promise or threat?
- Joel Dudley, Mount Sinai Hospital
In the hospital of the future data is one of your doctors
2 days of future insights and networking with delegates from 20+countries
- Breaking up the value chain – challenges ahead
- Friend or foe? Compete or collaborate? Meeting the new entrants
- Bigger Data, better healthcare? How Big Data will revolutionise the entire industry
- Wearable Tech – Just a red-herring or the future of healthcare?
360° PERSPECTIVE – Meet thought-leaders and innovation experts
The conference will exclusively bring together: CEOs, General Managers, Directors, leaders and experts of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
The international summit „Rethinking Healthcare“ in Berlin on 24 and 25 October 2013 was once again a most energetic source of information and inspiration for decision makers, business developers, innovators and entrepreneurs committed in healthcare. This Post Report is a detailed summary of the debates taking place at the conference. Download the report now!