>> Thought-provoking speeches and powerful panel discussion
>> Open-minded network of decision makers, thought leaders and innovation experts
>> Future insights into trends and dynamics reshaping healthcare
This year’s topics include:
- Dr Jan Schluechter, Novartis
Joint Value Creation – the only viable model in the future
- Chris Isler, (former) Pfizer Integrated Healthcare
Smarter Healthcare – where we might see it and why it’s taking so long
- Alexander Wuerfel, AbbVie
What impulses does the pharmaceutical industry require in order to produce real innovation?
- Prof Dr Christoph Meinel, Hasso Plattner Institute
Bigger Data, better healthcare? Big Data – promise or threat?
- Joel Dudley, Mount Sinai Hospital
In the hospital of the future data is one of your doctors
2 days of future insights and networking with delegates from 20+countries
- Breaking up the value chain – challenges ahead
- Friend or foe? Compete or collaborate? Meeting the new entrants
- Bigger Data, better healthcare? How Big Data will revolutionise the entire industry
- Wearable Tech – Just a red-herring or the future of healthcare?
360° PERSPECTIVE – Meet thought-leaders and innovation experts
The conference will exclusively bring together: CEOs, General Managers, Directors, leaders and experts of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
Breaking news in the world of healthcare: Novartis and Google team up to develop a “smart” contact lens that shall help diabetics track their blood sugar levels. Is this first official marriage between Big Pharma and Big Data a significant milestone for future business models? Do we have to rethink our definition of healthcare? With this survey we aim to draw a picture of the general expectations concerning future healthcare.
Join the debate and let us know what you think. Refresh your mind with a five minute break and win one of five free tickets for this year’s “Rethinking Healthcare” summit.
Your answers and personal datas will be treated as confidential. An anonymised report of the results will be published. The survey is open until 15 August 2014. Thank you very much for your support. All winners will be notified by e-mail.